- MD (Radiotherapy)
- DNB (Radiotherapy)
- Professional Diploma in Clinical Research
Areas of interest:
- Image-guided radiotherapy
- Altered fractionation
- Stereotactic body radiotherapy in lung cancer
- Brachytherapy in gynaecological cancer
- Royal Marsden Hospital, London, UK (2012) : Training in head-neck, lung and thyroid cancers.
- University Hospital Brussels, Belgium (2013) : Training in Image Guided Radiotherapy and Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy for Lung Cancer
- Vice President (Jr.), Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (From October 2022)
- Secretary, Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (West Bengal Chapter) (July 2016-October 2021) [Organisation of state-level and national level academic events of the Association and collaboration with other Specialist Associations ]
Awards & Fellowships:
- Travel Grant to attend Conference on Primary Management of Early Breast Cancer at St Gallen, Switzerland (2007).
- AROI Travel Fellowship (Age Group 30-35 years) (2012).
- ESTRO Mobility Grant (2013).
- Travel Grant to attend European Society of Medical Oncology-Asia Conference in Singapore (2015).
- Travel Grant to attend European Society of Medical Oncology Preceptorship Course on Prostate Cancer in Singapore (2016).